Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Colours

This brief segment is two fragments of content and metaphors which are pieces of songs that I created in one day. Essentially they are themes, but dealing with current at the moment situations I had encountered. I just wrote the lines sporadically, the only art form presented is me, enjoy. Cheers.

Colours

I see a world full of colours
With black and white trees
Is that you and me
Are we those tress
As I look up to the sky
She smiles at me
Her radiant beams
She makes the wind blow red
Its the love out of sync
Do we ride around in life on a magic school bus
We’re burning exhaust
We count time as a loss
I can smell her a 1,000 miles away
Shown as a mix of pink and gold
Is she of dust or frost
Somehow this cold
Eats a way like the moth
Yellow is the out pouring of her soul
Mix the grits with the eggs
Make your own fairy tale
Life isn’t worth living in the word fail
Illuminating shades of gray
Sway in a pulsating rage
Window painting
But only in real life
Smile embedded in hind sight
Is this love this time?
Is this what love feels like?

No comments:

Post a Comment