Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Belief and Love

So I haven't blogged in awhile so I figured I needed to post something, so here are some of these lyrics I've been working on for my band, I'm not going to say to much more about them, but I hope you guys read them and enjoy, thanks.

Belief and Love


I see a girl
She's a world I haven't seen yet
Wake from this mold
My feet won't drop in the deepness
The depth of my mind
These wall cannot hide
The test of time
Burn it out in overdrive
So many words
So many numbers
Encouragement
Disregarded by thunder
We look for shake
We don't wait for a sound
We look for change
And we're finding out how
This wind will blow in the same direction
But until we fix ourselves
The wind will never take a break from
Blowing our lives miles apart
Making the stars further light years apart
A little boy flies into the blue skies
On the train tracks she ended her life
Without leaving a reason to why
So hope won't fail
Yet darkness won't bring day light
Tell you grab my hand
Doesn't mean things wont be the same
Belief is the message
Belief is the dreaming
If I love you
Would you love me back
If hate was true would you love me back
If I fought for you would you love me back
Down to your last breath would you love me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment