Monday, April 12, 2010

Everything

Everything I’m not, made me everything I am.
So what if I opened my line with a quote from what of the brightest?
So what if I end a line with a word that’s non-rhymin’?
As an artist sometimes I fear my capabilities,
Sometimes I get caught up in using similes.
How far can I go with creativity?
I go with her on journeys…
But if I revealed my best then that would just ruin me.
Pause.
I’ve always have a trick up my sleeve,
Always have had a circadian movement like the bees.
I always wanted to shine like a Benz, but’ I’ve yet to earn my keys.
Some days it’s like prep school asking the teacher “when can I leave?”.
This format is different not difficult ,
The font is not as bold as arial.
My reach can bring my audience close to me.
If I can’t be my self then who can I be?
No I wont take time to pay respects,
No I don’t rhyme to earn my checks,
No I haven’t had a burden as of yet,
Just read my words and yes my guitar has more of a catch.
So what’s next, this is my worst before my best.
Your mind soars higher than planes when reading into the words I connect,
I’m done now I apologize for my nonsense.
Can’t think of a punch line, so good night is how I’m ending this.

No comments:

Post a Comment