Monday, April 15, 2013

Early Morning Glory

Only God knows my thoughts
Only God gives me my dreams
The only originality in me is what I believe
The visions that blind men see
The division of religion is hypocrisy
Black and white yet we serve the same God
Black church and white church do we serve the same God?
Its funny that we walk by faith and not by sight
But a power trip is what divides a church, there is no conquer in divide
Maybe we shouldn't see the black and the white
So much for having faith
So much for converting those who are of the world
When we can't even unify our churches but tell folks they're going to hell
If they're going to hell, then so are we
Racial divide doesn't spell l-o-v-e
Speaking my mind will never sit on ears with ease
I'm seeking the divine and I know He hears me
Live not for personal desire
Live not for your selfish ways
God I'm trying to get it right
I pray I'm not too little, too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment