Monday, February 25, 2013

Unperfected

Loving you is surreal
Everything that I feel
Everything that I know
All of my energy
All of my attention
All of my being
Is giving you the best of me, unperfected
You make me better
You drive me harder
You are my best friend
My connection with you makes me fly farther
Work harder, play smarter
All while trying to develop a relationship with our Father
The world will never know how much you mean to me
We've shared our fears and tears
Now is the time to share the years
Include lots of laughter
Include lots of memories
So many bursting over that its never enough to contain
You know the way my hands face when I walk
You know the passion of your name in my talk
You know when I'm listening
You know when I can not understand my own thoughts
You see what no one else sees behind closed doors
You see my failures and see the pain in my victories
You see in the flaws a better me
You see in my heart what I can't see
All while letting me find me
You are always there for me
The feelings I have for you only continue to grow stronger
The faith I have in you never falters
The best of you is the greatness in me
Forever isn't so bold
Its what's meant to be.







No comments:

Post a Comment