Thursday, February 14, 2013

Watch The Rain Dance

Can I get an Amen
Can I get a break man
The sweat from my brow
Until death is the vow
In a rhythm with the clouds
In the depths we wonder how
On top of the world today
Near the bottom tomorrow
We rise and fall
We raise questions
But we don't understand at all
Rejection is our hated pain
Rejection is a twisted domain
Acceptance is healing
Acceptance isn't fulfilling
Clouded thoughts
Freed smoke
Prayer stance
Rain dance
Can I be my own man
Nothing is an unchanged plan
Paving a path
Seeking a journey
Finding my way
Finding your self
Cut a long the dotted line
Questions lacked, ignorance
Envious values, no relevance
Mistakes
Struggles
Mistakes
Humbled
Fumbled
Troubled
Puzzled
Chance
Prance
New day
New dance
Broken smiles
Circumstance
Circumstance
Circumstance
You need to work
I can't get a job
I work hard for my money
Coming out with questions as if you are God
The selfish don't understand
The greedy don't belong in the promised land
You haven't been a broken man
Unless you've been broke man
The first will be last
The last will be first
Definition of knowing your moment
Blessed, never cursed.






No comments:

Post a Comment