Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fists In The Sky

Do you understand the words I speak
Rome cries for Greece
My thoughts are something you cannot teach
No sermon could be preached
No burden could be as profound
Within the ground lies the place
Where this skin and bones will one day be drowned
You cannot feel my soul
You cannot not fathom my understanding
Fists in the sky
March of the right
All kings die
That's when the legends arrive
The values of man
The anchors that no longer hold me
Love is the freedom that cannot control me
Love is the freedom that buried the old me
Love is the freedom that molded me
Many are lost like the waves in the sea
We are not accidental-like floating in the breeze
I am somebody
I refuse to wash in your tub of beliefs
Boys will sit
Men will stand
The men who stand know it all comes to an end
Every victor is not engraved in the sand
Walking outside of these societal walls
Fist in the sky until this world falls
Fist in the sky until my God arrives
Fist in the sky I shall never be denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment