Wednesday, January 13, 2010

60 Seconds

So a couple of times a day, I just take 60 seconds and rhyme whatever comes to my mind and its kind of a technique for getting better and its usually talking about nothing serious, but the point is to rhyme and make sense so here goes nothing, hope you enjoy it. Cheers.


Motive, Motivation
What’s the situation?
Spoken clear word
How must I sedate this?
Playing with words, like you play with your life
Playing with a sword and juggling knives.
I’m feeling good but could be better
Best comes tomorrow
Love joy and sorrow
Sorrow doesn’t fit
Drop the topic like sianara
Sinatra, frankly thoughts move with feet
Feet move with hands
Like dogs go with Frisbee
Analogies aren’t apologies
So sorry chief
What was once your trash,
Is now taken like a thief
Burn it in the oven and cool it with the sea
I’m obsessed with water hope it doesn’t bury me
60 seconds from my head is what produced this thing
60 seconds up and gone maybe rhyming isn’t my thing

No comments:

Post a Comment