Monday, January 11, 2010

Words From Pieces Of Art

(I wrote this one back in early November 2009 it was for one of my classes and I had to write it off of two pieces of graffiti art. Hope you like it.)
Words From Pieces Of Art


“WHO RU2 DAY”/ is this who you really want to be/ Are you who you really want to be/ Will you treat your today as if it were just yesterday

Does it matter who they are/ is what they say of any importance/ Are you defined by definition/ were you created by man

This is your life/ this is your gift/ a curse is not to be heard of/ a secret is not to be thought of

“THE WILL IS LOST IN SPACE”/ why does the drive of the human fade away/ why are the urges filled with crack cocaine

Optical Allusions we read in books/ subliminal portraits we over look, if space is where our mind dwells/ then in faith is where our minds fails

Do we just lose things/ Do we just misplace our minds/ mother said I would leave my head home if it weren’t connected to me by skin and bones

Is hope ever lost/ is hope every truly realized/ If we don’t know who we are/ then today our will cannot override the path to this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment